Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Science Games

I noticed that the Explore Gravity game had lots to do with Gravity like when you do it the Normal Mode when you compare by the big ball and the little ball,they go down equal,but when you do the feather and the ball which ever the feather takes longer to land on the ground.When you do the vacuum mode nothing changes they are both equal.The thing that I liked about it is that the old man is funnt.The coll thing about it is that they change modes.I learned how gravity is changed easily.When I played the game Bullseye I noticed that when you adjusted the force it goes really fast especially when you are putting the bow up it goes straight down.The thing that I liked is that there's like details in it.The cool thing about it is that the bow makes an angle and goes then down.I learned how when you put the bow up it goes down and when you put it straight it goes really slow.The thing that I liked the most is that you are saving trees.The cool thing about it is that you are preventing deforestation which is bad for nature because we need trees.I learned not to kill trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment