Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ana O. 6 2011

The game that I was playing that I liked was, Shape Inlay Math Game.I liked it because the things that you have to do in there is that they will give you a puzzle where you have lots of shapes and see where you can put them.The shapes are down on the bottom and you have to hurry and see where you can put them, since they give you a specific place where you can put them.If you don't hurry up the shapes will stack even more, and when it has stacked all the way to the other side, you will lose the game.Well if you win, in the instructions it says that you will create a picture and the shapes will be there.Since I haven't really won the game it sad in the instructions that you will create a shape or picture.The thing that I liked about it is that, you can put the shapes anywhere that you want,so there's not specific place that you have to put them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment