Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ana O. 10 2011

Well,since we already know how we can create this game,we have to think about what we want to do with it.I guess that if I create a game that is so good for the students or learners to learn about it,I think that it would sell such as in the store,play it in the computer,and anywhere.I think that if it is an entertainment game,it would be a fun game.If I were able to think what game or what social issue would be is having to do with saving the animals such as if they are endangered species.The game that I would create would go in the computer where it falls in the category learning like Math or Reading.This game will be educational for kids that are in elementary school and middle school maybe even high school.I don't really want it to be like a boring game where you have to know all of your multiplication or you have to know all about this,I want it for the other kids to enjoy the game and hopefully learn about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment