Friday, November 18, 2011

Choosing A Topic

I chose this topic, which is the Presidential Race 2012, because I think it's an interesting topic.I also think that it's best to learn about this topic because people, or the voters, don't want to vote for a candidate that's going to do things wrong while he/she is the president of the United States.They want to vote for a candidate that will know how to handle things and if they are really a good president, then they will know to vote for him/her again.Some people might not even know how the Presidential Race works, so that's why I thought that maybe I can make a game on how it works and the candidates thoughts through out the Race.They need to know that the Presidential Race is not about who is your favorite candidate, it's about who will make a good president and who will handle things the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment