Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Gaming Habits

What types of games do you enjoy playing?
I enjoy playing games that have to do with doing exercise, such as Wii Sports, Wii Resort, Just Dance, and Wii Fitness.

When did you begin playing games, on what type of game system?
Well, first of all, I didn't even know that games existed when I was like 5.The first game that I had played was, Mario Kart, on the Nintendo, something.

Do your parents/guardians limit the amount of time you are allowed to play games?
Well, at first they didn't.After a while, since my mom and my uncle didn't say anything to us, my brother would be 6 hours straight playing the Wii or the Game Cube.When my grandma and my other aunt toll my mom and uncle, we were only allowed to play for 1 hour, but sometimes when my brother didn't listen to him, he would either let him play only 30 minutes or to not play it at all, so my family was pretty strict about playing games.

Do you think it is possible to get completely addicted to playing video games?Why or why not?
Well, yes because on the news, I heard that one man was always playing games, day to night to the next day.Well, the more he played, the more brain damage it caused him.Well, then it was the other day, when he died because of playing too much games. That is another reason why my mom and uncle limited the time on us, more to my brother, but since he broke the thing to show the little hand on the Wii, he can't play anymore.While my brother was so mad at me me, I don't know why, my mom was happy that it happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment