Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Technology

Technology is about computers and you learn different things that are like similar to art,but that have to do with technology.I feel that I have trouble with my vocabulary and that I have to learn better and study them before a test comes like in Fridays I have to memorize them,and it is fair that they let us study before the test is given out.What I really have learned is that I'm getting better at computers on how to use them,and to have them alot of patience because you know how some of the computers go slow and you have to wait for like a minute.What really is frustrating for me is that our classmates are not being mature enough and they most likely like to play different kinds of games and they get to another websites like wee world,or Gmail,or like you know they like to listen to music and chat with another people.Another thing is that I have trouble listening to instructions because sometimes you go faster when it's time to go,and people or me don't really get the attention from you and it gets harder for me to listen to the instructions and another reason for that is that,people make too much noise and it's really hard to get the peoples attention so that is my reason.The thing you could help me with is to get the attention of the other students to be quiet,and pay more attention,by that I mean the other students,so that could help me alot,and I would appreciate it Mrs.Miller.

No comments:

Post a Comment