Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What I learned this week so far




-Actionscripting-
What did I learned-

What I have learned in technology it's that,we are trying to get into doing our game,but since the computers are not working that well,we are still stuck with it.We are doing our learning log and really catching up with the other classes,and we are writing on what we have done this weekend the other weekend and the past,and I'm starting to get it that you have to do your learning log when you have free time,so you wont get lost and you have to do all that work and then catch up with the teacher.The thing that I'm really struggling with it's that when I saw the video, I didn't really get the semicolons and the codes because he was going to that way and then back and he goes really fast,I didn't really get on what he was doing.What I think about scripting was that,I'm really getting on what you should do and writing stuff when you need to write them.I really get the idea on how to do the learning log and do all that writing and stuff I really think that I'm doing mi best on getting A's.I think with the vocabulary,I need to study more because there is no way I'm passing this class if I don't know them.I'm doing my best,and I wont give up!I learned in the mini game project that you have to do a flash game and then you have to do all those movieclips and alal that stuff that you have to do to get your mini game started and that could help you alot on what you need help with your mini game.I think it's areally good video that Mrs.Miller showed us,and that really helped us when planning our game.
Here I Found a very good video of how to work with Flash 3.0 just click here and you'll see the video:http://www.blip.tv/file/872207






No comments:

Post a Comment