Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What I'm going to do in the three-day weekend



What I'm going to do for the next three days?I'm going to clean up the mess that's in my room and the living room with my brother and my grandmother for them to help me out and then rest for the day.The other thing that I'm going to do is to play video games with my brother and my uncle because they like to play around with it all the time.I'm going to help my mother clean up her mess to because she goes to work really early and then she leaves the mess in the room and she comes in until 12:00,but in the night and she gets really tired and her hands are tired because she works at a club in a restaurant and she is a waitress and she has to do the food for the others because they can be doing another thing or don't have the time or speaking to the boss,so that is why I need to help her out with everything because even tough she gets to get out at work like at 12:00,she still gets proud with me when I help her out with everything.I'm going to make tamales because it's almost time for the Winter,and it gets really cold so when you make tamales you get all warmed up because of the heat and it smells good too (especially my uncle and my brother ....they like to eat tamales so it's a surprise).What I can do to is to when the three day weekend begins,I can just lay down in bed and dream stuff,so that's the thing that I'm hoping for.Those are my things that I'm going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment