Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What am I going to do on my break


Since I do not celebrate Christmas,I'm just going to go to my mom's work to help her doing the ice cream,since she works at a pastry.I'm going to help my uncle pack up his things because he is going to stay there for 2 weeks to Mexico.Well I don't get presents for Christmas,but my mom said that if I behave well with my brother,I can get a Nintendo DS from her,but it doesn't have to do with Christmas,it's just for behaving well.The thing that I'm really sure of it's that,I'm going to have a great break for just sleeping having cocoa and be really warm with the blanket.Well we are going to make tamales because that's what we really do when the Winter begins and it's cold for us to bring something to eat,so we are just having tamales and that makes the apartment be warm with the smoke of it.Well,we usually go to Mexico when it is December,but since my grandma has asthma and gets really sick when Winter comes,we are not going this time,but we are going to make tamales and have a good dinner.I wish that snow can come and see it,but since that we are in Texas,we can't see it only a little bit.I hope that I behave well with my brother,so my mom can buy me a Nintendo DS and I've been waiting for that since 5th grade.Well, I can't wait that day because,we are having the celebration,early release,and finally we are having our Winter vacations,and best of all you can have a relaxing and good break!

No comments:

Post a Comment