Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What did I experience yesterday attending the game


What I thought of the game was that,they really tried their best,and we all now that it is not that easy shoot a game because they might not let you shoot one,but I thought that the game was really cool especially the cheerleaders.I liked it when they really cheered to the Toros because,they believe or we believed that they were going to win,but they really tried their best,and they really played cool.The game was in the Convention Center,and it was really tall.We were able to eat there and there was nachos,hot dogs,pizza,and many other good stuff (food).When the game was paused,the cheerleaders made their little dance and I thought that it was fun and a cool thing to do,I wish that they could do better than that,but it was really cool...awesome.The thing that I liked in that game was when,they shoot ed the basket cause they were really awesome and when they shoot ed a basket,was if they were the best team ,but we know that many teams play the game a lot better than that,well I have my own favorites,but I can't tell because I'm really talking about the Toros.They were rocking the place,but even though they didn't win the game,they were really rocking the place up!They were also great players,but that doesn't mean that they lost forever they get to play another game,well I think that it is today,but you never know if they are going to lose,they might in this time or they might lose again you never know.Well I really thought that the game was really awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment