Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How I feel about FLASH


I feel that FLASH is really good practice and I do like that we are working more in Flash because we used to have free time,but we are starting to work more than to play games.We are actually going back to the steps if we understand how it works if we memorized it.It's going pretty well,I mean the class is really far from the steps and it seems that some of it we really did memorized it.Flash is a really good website because you can practice on how your game is going to look like and that can help you with your game by doing different things with it.Though that some people are having a little trouble working with the steps they still get the idea a little bit.Although the steps are easy to follow and it's nothing to be stressing about.It really makes me feel proud of myself because I haven't worked in Flash because when I first saw Flash,I didn't even know what to do,but now that I know more about Flash,I'm not that confused no more.If we were to do our game without Flash our game will never work and we wont know how it is used or our game wont make any sense because we didn't use the Flash,but since we did use it,we know more and more how our game will be like.The thing that I don't like about Flash is,to put all those codes for our carrot and our bunny to move,but if you do that,it will make more sense and you wont struggle with your bunny and carrot.I think that Flash is the best website for students to work with!

No comments:

Post a Comment