Monday, January 25, 2010

What I thought of the MINI GAME WEBEX




The day that we started the MINI GAME WEBEX,I thought that it was going to be pretty easy,but when we got to the MINI GAME WEBEX,it was really hard to follow because some of the students were talking and they were playing around and that made it hard for me to follow when she was explaining how to do it.The Webex was really helpful because that shows how much we need to pay attention when something is explained and that can affect us with our Technology grade because if we don't listen what she says or we are doing it wrong,then that could affect our grade and that could cause it with a B or a C and we really want to raise it up,so we can get the A and B honor roll and then we will go where we could have fun and have good food.Although Maredith's voice wasn't that loud I got some of the information that I needed for me to understand the MINI GAME WEBEX.I think that with the FLASH I did pretty well because the information that I got was the important thing.I was really getting used to with the codes,but some of them are really hard to find in the WIKI I didn't understand the last part of the game,but I have to read it again,so I can get the idea of what is it that it's talking about.I really get the idea of the other codes because they are easy to understand.I think that the most important things in the game are:To put the codes in.I really feel that I really get it more and more when I practice with it or when we go to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment