Friday, April 16, 2010

Adding Navigation

This topic was about adding navigation and it consisted of 2 things:adding screens,and putting stops in.I really had a fun time with it because I had learned of it last time so I think it was really easy for me because I had memorized the steps and how to do them.Since I did learn much of it I think that we all did great with it because everybody was like getting into the point where we had memorized them not perfect,but some of us were really getting it.It was really easy for me since I did it right the first time.I think that we had done much better with it because the last time we didn't know nothing much of it and that made us be not focused because of the talking and stuff,but know that we are learning much of it and we are mature enough and we are about to be seventh graders,we are learning more stuff that we didn't know in other schools,so now that we have a big opportunity to improve our grades,we are more likely to pass to seventh grade.I want to learn about the video of adding the motion and the sound to our game because that will make our game be more creative and that will improve our grade when we had finished with our game and that will be like when we had putted all the information and the details together and that will make our game be super great!Actually I just wanted the sound one because we have not yet discussed good about what sound we will add,so I think that Sound will be good to our game and into our grade.When we have done all those stuff to our game,that's when we will have ur game completed and for the others to play it.Here is a video on how to do the Sound.Even though we haven't done a good job on discussing it together,we have done much better on be more focused and not to talk too much like before,since I'm the Team Captain.





No comments:

Post a Comment