Friday, April 23, 2010

Flash

I think that Flash was pretty easy because it was really fun,but the hard thing was about the timeline and the properties tab.I think that was the hardest thing.The way I feel about Flash is that I think I'm learning more of it and I'm getting better to know it.I think that we all did a good job with it because we tried our best of answering Ms.Miller's questions,and that makes our minds get an idea if we have memorized the steps and what do we need to do in each kind of demo.We have learned so much of it that I think that the only thing that we have left is to get through it and finish it for once because we have other team pages to finish and we want our game to be perfect.It's also based by Flash because our game needs sound,animation,and navigation and all those different kinds of things that we can add to.We can do better if we can practice it more than usual,but since Ms.Miller has not comed to school,it's really hard for us to get into the idea on what to do next and that will make us forget what we have done.The thing that I'm real comfortable with,is the navigation because that's the easiest thing with Flash I think that if we tried to talk less,Ms.Miller would not be that mad with us,so I think that we have to act mature for our game to be spectacular!That's what I feel about Flash.


No comments:

Post a Comment