Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ana O. 1 2011

Google Science Fair
My thoughts of the video that I saw was that,I think that it was pretty cool because I thought that the robot that helps in the hospital was really helpful for others.I also think that it was pretty cool of Google hosting a Science Fair because you can make your own ideas of what you want and from what I saw from the video is that you can choose a Science Fair that includes about your passion.I think that I did understand the girl that was talking because I think that her passion was on helping sick people.Also what's behind of the computers like when she said what will make a robot smart,the robot can move by putting it into words such as,moving forward.I don't really know if I can see myself because I'm not sure if I would be able to tell them my passion or be able to help other people..You are also making an experiment or project based on what was your passion.It would be exciting for people watching you on telling what is your experiment.I would like to do about life science because I think it's a good and interesting thing to work on.

4 comments:

  1. i like your post because you discribed that you undrestand the girl that talked and that it was really nice was her scence projrct is about and who it benifits and helps. i liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you detailed on your blog post you have inspired me and influenced me to keep moving foward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your blog and it very detailed on what your trying to say

    ReplyDelete