Monday, January 24, 2011

Ana O. 2 2011

-Crayon Physics-
I think that this game is pretty cool because it showed that you can create your own things for the ball to touch the star.I think that through out the game,you are only the character who is doing all of the work.I also noticed that you need to make your own strategy for the ball to hit the star and go to another level.I think that I can also put some of this strategies in my game because like I said,you are making your own strategy to pass to the next level.Some of this I think that it is easy to make your own strategy,but I think that it will only get even harder.I am not really sure if we will be able to put some of this stuff in our game because the player has to understand the game too,but I think that it is a great idea for them to figure it out,so the game can e more interested into them.This game is really fun to play and I think we can try putting it into our game!

No comments:

Post a Comment