Friday, September 28, 2012

Play to Learn Part 1

Name of the Game: Coming Home. What kind of ideas did you get for your own game? Well, I was thinking of putting a story behind my game, so that makes the game more interesting. I was also looking at the graphics because I have noticed that when people play games, the drawings in the game brings up their interest. I also noticed that there was a lot of animations, like the sun and the clouds moving. Last year I created a game about the Presidential Race. I think that if I put animation in that game, it will result as an educational game. Also, Election Day is almost close! November 6, 2012! I can add more things to my game, so that when they play my game and then choose their candidates, they will know what it is about and who are they going to choose. Well, the designer rewards me from keeping playing by having the good graphics. Like I said, when there are good graphics, the player's interest grows and mine did. I also liked that there was drag and drop and that lets the player do something in the game.This game teaches me prefixes and suffixes. I really liked this idea because maybe some players don't even know what they are or maybe they are having a difficult time knowing which ones are which. Well, you could say that I had a difficult time what to do because the objects, for me, were hard to find. At the end, I did notice the clock that it had a word. I think that this game would be educational for students that are in middle school because they will find the topic interesting. I would make this better by adding like 2 more levels because that would make the game more challenging. I guess that students that are advanced may find this fun.

1 comment:

  1. I Want to play that game now ha but you did a great job by giving a lot of facts about it Great Job Ana !

    ReplyDelete