Friday, February 22, 2013

Learn To Design For Mobile

Describe two designs for your Side Scrolling Action game - one for mobile and one for console.
Well, I guess that creating a Side Scrolling Action game will be difficult at first. If I would, then I would just make a game like Angry Birds. This seems like a very smart idea because we all know that creating buttons in a mobile game, can be very, um, complicated. Because of this, I am going to add less action for the mobile game. For the Scrolling Action game, there is going to be like action where the player just has to pass some courses. I will try my best to make the background as realistic as possible.
Explain the differences between the two and why you made those decisions.
Well, one difference that I can see between a console and a mobile game, is that the console has a controller. Most of us, it's easier to play a game with a controller that controls the game. A mobile game or device, well, it's much difficult. You have difficulties with the buttons because maybe they are too close or too small to touch them. For me, I would choose a console system because it's an easier way to enjoy games...with no problems!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome blog post! I liked how you explained your answers very vividly. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ana good post and I agree with you its gonna be hard at first and your are gonna do great and thanks for letting me read your blog post.

    ReplyDelete