Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Mobile- Plan Game Scene

Write about your vision for this game. What excites you the most?
My vision of the game will be: you are at a store where you can buy all sorts of food. There are lots of healthy foods, but there are also lots and lots of unhealthy foods. Your objective will be to collect healthy objects and avoid at all costs unhealthy foods. If you get all possible points, then you proceed to the next level. The next level, you are at home and there are lots of activities that you can do, but let's say, you can't decide. You want to collect all outdoor activities that require movement. You wan to avoid indoor activities where you don't sweat or don't do any movement. That's a basic idea that I have for my game.
What excites me the most is to have players know this issue. I decided to focus on diabetes because people don't realize what they are putting into their bodies and they will end up having strokes, high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, and death. This game wills surely teach on how to prevent yourself from having this problem.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ana!

    I enjoyed reading your plan game scene because it's just like mine, I believe so far. I am so glad that your topic is Diabetes because it's important for the youth to know about it.

    ReplyDelete