Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Jimmy versus the splurge

The purpose of the game is, that jimmy has to shoot the foods that are not very healthy because if you eat one of those you might get shot by like sprinkles and like candy you might get shot and loose the game.After you like pass the first level.I learned that in that game to always eat healthy at all times to get your body stronger and healthy to not go to the doctor every time hearing that your body is not healthy.It also tells me that when I go to the grocery store,I can look through the labels and look if it's nutritive food,has vitamin on it.I t also tells me to be more careful on what I eat like burgers and pizza are junk food,but you still can eat it but not all the times,so that's why I will have to be more careful with myself to not go to far with the food.The background is like green and the characters in that game are the cupcakes and fries if they get you,you'll get shot and not be healthy again and then die just because you didn't eat very healthy.That's why it entertained me showed me how to stay very healthy and how to stay in a very good shape.Well, they wrote the directions very specifically and the game was really good and it invited me because I sometimes don't eat vegetables,that's why I liked that game.

No comments:

Post a Comment