Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Service Learning Experience

What I did this past weekend,I went to an assembly with my family.Well at first I woke up like 6.30 a.m.Then I got dressed for the assembly, then after that my mom brushed my hair.Then like in ten minutes, we left.I was excited because we're going again like there's one every year. We arrived at San Antonio like in a hour and we got in and there were lots of people waiting to start the assembly.When the assembly started,we sat down and we have to like listen people doing their presentations.When they were finished,we get an hour to eat lunch and have a break.Everybody went to the restroom to not get up again.After the assembly was over,we left back home and have a good break and to have a good sleep.That's what I did this past week.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ana I like your blog you have much writing it looks like you like to typr a lot.

    ReplyDelete