Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What Will You Do?

The main purpose of that game,is that it's that you choose your own characters,and then the story begins with the character you chose and a boy asks you if the girl-the one you chose,will go out with him and have a relationship together,like go to bed and have a relationship together.What I learned in that game was,if somebody asks you out and have a relationship together,I must say no.If I make a relationship,that will affect my life and I think why they did that game was because I think so when we grow up to be a teenager,to make good choices like maybe that boy or man could be very abusing or that man could force you to make sex with him.That will affect you and your family and your life.A good suggestion is to make the background be more combined with the story because the background is like recycling.Make the story with CANCER,PREGNANCY,and HIV,for what will happen if they make sex together.I would really want to learn what will happen to their lives if,they would make sex together.That's what I learned in that game-to make better choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment