Monday, February 22, 2010

Our Game Prototype

I feel that we need to work more on getting them to concentrate them,since I am Team Captain and I have to keep track of them to not get too distracted with the others talking and talking,but I do feel that I seem to be working with them really hard and too well.The reason that I feel like that is because,our team is really,like, they get ideas and they help me think more and that makes my grade go up because I don't have details,and thanks to them,I get good grades in Technology.When we re-presented our games I felt like,we had done better than the other time that we presented them with no clue and no idea what was going on,but when we re-presented our presentation,I felt that we had followed Ms.Miller's directions,the only thing that I didn't like at all is that,our voices were to low we had to work on them,and that we didn't include our goal on what is it that our game is going to teach.It did help me with additional time and instruction because Ms.Miller gave to Team Captain's a page that we had to work on and it included what are our team names,our graphics design are they NEATLY drawn what is our Math Objective and all that stuff that has to do with our game prototype.I think that was the thing that helped me the most because at first,Ms.Miller didn't gave us instruction on what to do,but now that she gave us instruction,our presentation and game went pretty well!One of my frustrations that I have is my team because I really have a hard time getting them to concentrate and to not get too distracted with the others because since this is the six weeks for today,she will take of points of us if we are not working properly and our behavior is not acceptable to her,so that's why I have a difficult time with my team mates.My most triumph moment is when we presented our game really awesome because we really did our best and we really got rid of it,and me and my team were so proud that we didn't do good we did great on our presentations!That's how my Team is and how did it go with our game presentation's on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment