Thursday, February 4, 2010

Paper Prototype


I think that the paper prototype section was really fun doing because it was really showing if you payed attention what the teacher had asked you.It is also important because it shows how your game is going to look like.I didn't find it difficult because our team had the ideas how our game is going to look like,but the thing that was really difficult was the part where you had to read it because I was really trembling during the presentation because we hadn't practice it because my team and I we were still working on our presentations and it was hard for us to read it because our team were working on the coloring instead of how our presentation is going to go,but since we finished the coloring stuff,the time was up and we had to do the best that we could,so we can get a good grade and so it could go perfect.The only thing that we had to focus on more is to,work more with the words,but everything went really great.Now I know the importance of the paper prototype in reference to our game design because that is the most important thing in Technology and I think if we do our game the right way and we try our best,we will show other people what are the main causes of that social issue.Well it's not really the first time working in group,but it's the first time that me and a group are working,but working in a game together like a project that's important for our grade.I think it is a really good way to work because if we had done it by ourselves,then our game wont be finished at the end of the semester and wont be that creative.What I like of my team is that they are really creative and they have good ideas for us to know them so we can put them in our game.The thing that I don't like about my team is that they talk too much than to do work and they go away with their other friends,so in other words they need to focus more and less of the talking.I think that in the end of the year we will make good progress because we are really focusing more on our games and I think that it will count as a good grade because I think that the other people will like playing our games that we are doing for the rest of the year and I think that if our games will go well,our grades will go high.Me and my team are looking forward to our game,so that our game will be awesome like the other games!

No comments:

Post a Comment