Friday, February 26, 2010

The Snow In Tuesday


The thing that happened in Tuesday was that it was snowing!We saw clearly the snow outside like in Math.Dr.Cantu said that if we behaved well,Ms.Penticuff will let us go outside and let us see the snow.At first,we were quiet,but then when some boys were disturbing an other class,Ms.Penticuff said that we were going back because it was unacceptable.When we saw it was like an experience because now I know how the snow looks like and how it feels and that it's clear like a crystal.The thing that surprised me was that,when it was Christmas it didn't snow at all,but when it was Tuesday the February 23,2010 it was really snowing who would've thought that it can snow on February!Well,when it started to get worse then the principal thought that it can be best if we go home and have a good break!Well,we got early off school we got off like probably around 12:00.Then we had to call our parents to pick us up and I was really happy because we got to go home early at 12:00.When my mom came,she was really happy too because,I can stay at home and watch the snow how it falls.When I got home,I immediately went outside and played in the snow although it was slippery and I felled down,I still went on and played more and then that was it because it was cold outside and then I got to drink hot cocoa.

1 comment:

  1. That's so exciting! I'm glad you got to have a snowy day even though it wasn't on Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete