Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ana O. 3 2010

Al gore-An Inconvenient Truth
  1. My thoughts about the documentary,it was kind of scary because when I started seeing it,and you know what's happening in the world because of Global Warming,they tell you things that I wouldn't even imagine.I also liked it because mainly you are being like informed of what this man is telling us and why does this happen.It was really good to watch it because many people don't know what's happening if we are just causing this Global Warming.
  2. What I think about Global Warming is that we should protect our Earth,so Global Warming wont cause disasters and wont kill us because there's a lot of heat.I really think that if we are going to prevent Global Warming to not cause any damages,we are helping our Earth to be more clean and be in a a secure environment.
  3. The information that I heard from the documentary was like I said scary,but with a lot of information that will help us see and learn what is going on with Global Warming outside of our world.With that Information we can make changes to our world.
  4. What we can make to prevent this destruction is to inform people and tell them what is going on outside of our world,so they can know how Global Warming can be dangerous,and if we just give up on our world,then Global Warming is going to continue on and on because every time we use chemical gases we are increasing Global Warming.I think that we gcan make a difference if we change our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment