Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ana O. 4 2010

The genre that I'm interested in is,puzzle.I'm interested in puzzle because they are really fun to play and because it makes it challenging for others.I want to make my game idea really challenging because not only the game is to be played,but maybe the player can learn from it,so that's why I think that the genre puzzle is very useful to other people because it makes the player think a lot and have a hard time figuring out the answer.Puzzles are not really easy to figure it out,so I think that if they play my game on whatever my game is about,it's not going to be easy if I have chosen puzzle for genre because I'm good at solving puzzles,but even me I still have a difficult time thinking of it.That's why I really thought that if I make a game about puzzle,it's going to be good because not everybody likes puzzles,but they can solve it.The Genre puzzle can be very useful too in the future because if you are playing this game then it will help you in the future and in many places.With the help of the game that is about puzzle you will be very good at puzzles!

1 comment:

  1. wow Ana you used the word puzzle a lot but i love your blog entry it is very organized

    ReplyDelete