Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ana O. 6 2010

Well,since I have my 8 game ideas,I am also interested in putting some additional resources in the game,so I think that I am most interested in Pollution and Natural Disasters.I'm really interested in them because those 2 topics are very common all over the world,so I thought if we make the game about those 2 topics,it will be an educational game because you can't just pick your game about Global Warming,you have to know about it and you have to like create it,so others can play it,so it' not just playing the game,it's about thinking about it make it more realistic,and I think that way they will notice what is happening to our world.I think that I am going to do Water Pollution because in all over the news there has been many problems in the wate6r and even animals spred all over the news,they have been contamintaed by other fish that they were already contaminated.Natural Disasters happen in many other places too that's why I picked it too!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_pollution
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_floods

1 comment:

  1. Natural disasters are a very broad topic. This could include tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes... Maybe you could narrow this down to one type of disaster. Or you could be bold and include all of them. That would be an awesome game!!!!!

    Did you find any other sites with information on these issues?

    ReplyDelete