Friday, September 9, 2011

9/11

How old were you on September 11, 2001?
Well,I was 3 years old when I still didn't go to school and didn't about the tragedy that had happened to out twin towers.

When did you first learn about the attacks and who explained the events to you?
Well, the first time that I knew was by my mom that had told me more about because at that time,I was looking at the news and they had mentioned something about "The Towers that Collapsed."I didn't really know about that,until I asked my mom about it.She said that it was a tragedy that happened about the twin towers that were destroyed my some terrorists.

What kind of impact did these attacks have on your life or your parents lives?
My parents didn't really get involved with the tragedy that happened,but they did know that there were millions of people that were involved and they ended up dying.I think that it was sad what had happened to all those innocent people that didn't do anything to those people that like to destroy.

What was the issue with this game?
The issue was that the game was about the 9/11 tragedy and that they made a game that was about it.Many people didn't like it because, there were many people that died because maybe they were inside or outside, maybe they were family members.This game that they made or idea,I didn't like it because it keeps on repeating what happened 10 years ago.


How do you feel about it?
I don't like the idea because there were many lives that were in there, and they think that it is okay to make a game about it that has been happened in real life?I mean,it's really not funny,fun,or with laughter, it was a big deal.Imagine you in the towers or even outside the towers?


What is the problem with portraying on such an awful violent event through a video game?
I think that it is bad because lots and lots and lots of people did die outside or inside the twin towers and making it a video game is really not fun because,they are just making that video for money?I just think that they don't have any respect or at least feel sad because those people were millions, even kids.I just think that it's not good for them to create a game that did happen in real life.


How can you make sure that your web games tell the whole story or teach a lesson in an honorable way?
I think that I can make an appropriate game by just making it in a trivia game.

No comments:

Post a Comment