Monday, September 19, 2011

Mini Game

Well, this task should have been easy for us because the majority of us had done this for three years straight.For me, this task or project was easy in different sections of it.For example, the first four steps were too easy for me, but when it got to steps five, six, seven, and eight, you had to do a lot of coding and look at the instructions in the mini game, so that way you can understand what you are doing in the new version of Flash.At first, I really had trouble putting the codes in because I noticed that my codes that were right, were not working because maybe I didn't make an object into a symbol or maybe I forgot to put an instance name, but when I got help from other people, I began to understand them because I made a little mistake.The best part of making something in Flash, is that you can be creative and make things do what you didn't do the past two years because we have the newest version.Well, I think that it may sound weird, but I also like to work with the codes.I know that it sounds like weird because so many people have trouble with it.I only like putting it because I think that it makes you better at putting codes in and then you get used to putting them.What I don't like about creating the Mini Game, well, referring back to what I said about me liking to put codes in, I also don't like to put them.One reason is because it takes a lot of time to be correcting it.The second reason is that, you get frustrated with it.Well, I in many situations, get frustrated and even get mad because I know what the mistakes are and that I'm just mad because I'm tired of looking back and forth what the problem is and rarely don't know what is the problem.In my opinion, that is really not an excuse because you can ask help for a friend or teacher and we also have a resource we can use and that is the Wiki Tips or maybe Making a Mini Game, so we all have the help we need.Also, I wan to say that Flash is not really a hard thing to use, I think that people make it and feel like it is boring.

3 comments:

  1. I really like your blog because you were very specific an also detailed when you wrote on your blogger the vocabulary that you used really helped me understand how you felt about the type of knowledge you are working with.Anyways I really enjoyed reading your blogger Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blogger because you were detailed and i liked it. Keep doing what you you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also had trouble on the coding and it was hard for me but i figured it out the second time when i had to stay after school with Mrs.Arcos and then i finally got it....love the blog keep writing like you do

    ReplyDelete