Friday, March 5, 2010

Team Progress


Our team is really starting to get along because they really know the consequences of the teacher for not getting along,and they usually work as a team and my teams name is Team Flash and we did like that team name because we are really going to work on Flash.They get along because we usually work together all the time for our game to be prepared.There are still some unresolved issues and it's one of my teammates and their names are Erik and Chris O..Well the problem with Erik is that he talks too much during instruction and really distracts other people for them to finish their game and be as well the others,we are still working on that issue.The other issue is with Chris F.because he is usually like talks to the other people and really gets annoying with him and he really gets off task and then doesn't want to do the work and doesn't want to help.We are still working on that issue.Actually my team does help me a lot with the assignments when it comes for them to do their part.They usually help me too with the questions like for example when it was March 8,2010 with the lady that was named Ms.Shannon and they helped me with the questions that she asked me since I'm Team Captain.The thing that I don't like is that they are always going away and don't know what's going on.Our game is really going pretty well because now that we are in groups,the stuff of last semester is not that hard like we know have team roles and someone that can help us with it.My topic was better because last semester I presented my introduction and I did pretty well with it and my team did decide my topic so they are the ones who said it,but it really was worth it because my topic did have to do with EDUCATION,so that makes a lot of sense to me.Those are my thoughts of my team progress and I hope we do better with the talking and the drama!

No comments:

Post a Comment