Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Progress Working On Flash


The only thing that is hard for me is you know where the timeline is,well that's where I get all my mind confused well,I'm really working on that for me to understand it better and to not ask Ms.Miller again that I don't get this,or that my timeline is messed up.I think that if it would've been quieter,I would've understand it better with the timeline,so we really need to work on that, so we wont ask Ms.Miller that we should already known.I think that it is really important to remember the coding because if Ms.Miller isn't here and we have to do Flash with another teacher,and the teacher doesn't know,then we will have to do it by ourselves,but if we do remember all that coding then we wont have too much difficulties with it.I mean it's not that hard to remember all those codes all you have to do it practice and then memorize them,so you wont be all that lost and behind.I don't think that Flash is hard it's only the timeline that worries me too much because on March 24,2010,I really had a difficult time fixing my timeline because I thought that my timeline was messed up,but the thing was that,I wasn't paying too much attention that's where I got really lost,well,I do really need more practice with it.I do really agree that talking did distract me from paying attention,so it's really clearly that we do really really need to work on,on being quiet when the teacher is talking.The reason that I said yes to that question is because,others are trying to pass this class and get good grades so that we can go to where there are games,so I don't really think that it is fair to the others that are trying to learn while others are talking.I think it does help me because it shows you how to do the things better and it really has the name "FLASH TUTORIALS" so it's really nice of Ms.Miller let us watch the video first so we can see what we need to do and then try to do it.It's really helping me a lot with my progress.Since I said yes for question #5,I don't really think that GLOBALORIA needs to improve more because it shows all of the details that we need to do in Flash.The ways that I can make myself for me to understand Flash better is to pay more close attention in what the teacher is talking about and what to do.The main reason that I get lost is because everybody is talking at the same time and that makes it harder for me and for the others to learn and pay attention on what she is telling us to do.I really feel comfortable with Flash because it's really easy for me,except the timeline well,you know that I have to practice more on that,but I do feel good with the other stuff.I think it will help me in the future because what if I want to become lets say,a Flash Expert.I want to be good at it and I don't want to make errors.That's the reason that it will help me in the future.Those are my feelings of Flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment