Friday, March 12, 2010

What I'm going to do for Spring Break


The things that I'm going to do during Spring Break are,well first of all,Monday I'm going to work with my mom a place called,"Fonda San Miguel" it's mostly a restaurant were people eat and have other people sing to them for them to have a relaxing day.When I enter there,I meet adult friends and their names are Willie,and Angel in Spanish.When we have done greeting them,I help my mom make ice creams for her not to work on Tuesday.When we have finished with that for about 2:00,we pick up my grandma and we go back home since my brother has Spring Break too!I'm not really sure what I am going to do I think I'll just get sleep because this time of the year is when I have to get serious because,we have TAKS test in April 27th and the 29th,so I'm really worried about that,but no worries because I'm getting the extra tutoring that I need that has to be required and that makes my head and myself to be smart enough to pass the Taks test.I really watch my favorite novelas they are programs that are in Spanish even though they are not being serious.I like to watch my favorite channel that is called CW4KIDS because it's about sonic and yugioh,and all those kinds of cartoons that are in these days.That's one of the things that I like the most because I like to eat at the couch and watch TV.Well,I think that's about it what I am going to do during Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment