Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Visit From Shannon Sullivan From Globaloria


What I learned from her visit was when she tells us to tell her something,we should do it,especially when we are shy to speak up to the others.The thing that surprised me was that she is really caring for our game on how it's supposed to be like really perfect,well,not perfect,but it has to show Math into it that's why I think she is really caring with people and I think whenever someone is really sad,she can help the person to be cheered up!Her instruction was to introduce ourselves as a team so when she comes back,she will know us as a team.The other instruction was to look at the examples at the school at Sandy River School,so we can have an idea of the 8th graders putting Math into our game.My Team named Flash,did a really good job on answering questions that Ms.Miller gave us to answer.An example of a question that she gave us to answer was "What is one thing that you liked about the team that you read about?"Well,we answered about the flash things when you click on it it flashes.We answered them good and Ms.Miller gave us a 100 for paying good attention to the team that made that page that it looked so perfect.The way I feel about Flash is that I know more about it how to update our files in another way so nobody can mess with it and to not erase it.The way I feel about changing a FLA to a SWF is that it will help me a lot because I will not ask help for the teacher because Ms.Miller showed me another way to do it much more easier than the other one.The way it could help me in the future is if I want to DRAW INN FLASH one time I will know how to save my files in my DESKTOP so I wont have a difficulty doing it.That's the way I feel about Flash and the visit of Shannon.

No comments:

Post a Comment