Thursday, October 13, 2011

Playing to Learn, Genre: Strategy

Strategy games are games that involve Critical thinking and you have to analyze the situation.Critical Thinking because sometimes you have to develop a plan to get to a certain level.You also have to know what your goal is to get to a certain place or level.


1. The Game that taught me a new skill or subject:
Draw Play taught me more like thinking more because when you get to the higher levels, it gets pretty tough.

2. The Game that taught me information about a new or existing social issue:

Draw Play taught me more like an educational issue because it involves only Critical Thinking and also you have to analyze what will happen if you draw your game like this.

3. The game or games I liked the best:

Draw Play because it made me mad because the levels get harder and most of the time I got frustrated because it's not easy at all.


4. What happens in the game or games:

In the game, you make your own game!You make your own strategy to get to the flag and to get to the next level.

5. How you play the game or games:

You play the game by using only the arrow keys, that way you can move your character to get to the goal: the flag.

No comments:

Post a Comment