Monday, October 10, 2011

Playing To Learn;Genre: Puzzles/Mazes

Puzzles and Mazes are games where you have to solve something.These games involve skills, critical thinking, and strategy to maybe get to a certain place or solve something.

1. The Game that taught me a new skill or subject:
Elemental Elegance showed me about science and it has to do with the elements.

2. The Game that taught me information about a new or existing social issue:
Elemental Elegance taught me about Science,now that we have learned about the elements, so it basically taught me an educational issue.

3. The game or games I liked the best:
The game that I liked the best is Elemental Elegance.

4. What happens in the game or games:
In the game you have to answer questions about the elements and then you are going to make experiments and you also have to answer the questions on what you saw what happened.

5. How you play the game or games:
You play the game by using the mouse and answer the questions correctly.Then you click the buttons that are provided for you and observe what happens in the experiment if you mix metals or non-metals.

No comments:

Post a Comment