Monday, October 3, 2011

Playing To Learn, Genre: Action

Game that taught me a new educational skill or gave information on a subject:
Survivor.Well, from what I understand about the game is that when I went into the game, a page showed up and it talked about the character escaping from the Nazi people.This educational skill can be found in the category of Social Studies, which I think we will learn more about it.

Game that taught me about a new or existing social issue:
Survivor, but I think that it didn't have a Social Issue, I can only think about maybe the wars back then maybe about segregation too.

Game I liked best:
Well, it was basically Survivor because it was the only game available, but it was a game where you had to use Strategy too.

What happens in the game:
Well,in the game, the character has to escape from Auschwitz and also from the Nazi people.

How do you play it:
You play it by the arrow keys, which they are for moving, and the space bar to jump.Well, all you have to do is not run into the guards because you restart the level.

No comments:

Post a Comment