Monday, October 24, 2011

Reflection On Game Genres

What did you learn from your choice of games and genres to review?
I learned that even the ones that don't seem to have a certain type of issue, have one such as an educational social issue.I also learned that action games are not the only type of games that are playable for the others,There are also Adventure games that I thought they were Action games too, but there are also differences.

Name any game features that stood out to you, either because they were interesting or because they could be improved.
Well, there are game features that were surprising to me.Why?When I saw the Synchronized Saviors game, they had these Flash things that I didn't even know how they did that.I also saw the Animal Rescue Squad.They really had a really good game because they explained the facts about the animals, which maybe that was the reason they won because they had good graphics, social issue, and the facts.That's the reason I think that the game features were interesting.

Write down any questions you have about the game or genre you chose. You might answer them yourself later!
How can you create a game, but don't know if you have involved a certain type of Social Issue?

5 comments:

  1. Ana I really enjoyed the way you expressed yourself in this blogger I can tell that you have a lot of potential when it comes to choosing your favorite game any ways keep up the good work:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ana, I really enjoyed your blog post, it was detailed, expressive and good.I think that what you wrote was very good and I agree that synchronized saviors had some good features (though I didn't write it in my blog).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ana, How are you? I love the way you put things in an order of action. I found the same thing too. Even though a game isn't about a social issue it is still educational. For example a Math Game. By the way you said you saw some amazing things you've never known how to deal with, what things are those? Just wondering, what if we wonder the same way. Anyways Nice Blog and keep playing games.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ana, I also agree with you when you say that Synchronized Saviors have a good game features, they also have a good game topic and graphics.

    - Karina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ana I agree with you in allot if your blog. Mostly but I think all the games have issues but not all of them have educational back rounds.

    ReplyDelete