Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Post-Election Day 2012

Well, was your prediction correct? What do you think about the results?
My prediction was correct because I knew that Barack Obama was going to win. Well, let me be honest. I knew that he was going to win, but towards the end, I started to get worried because Mitt Romney started to get lots of votes in other states such as, Alabama, which voted him for 100%. I'm really not surprised because Obama has been a good president since he became one. He has proven in the debates that he is awesome when it comes to competing. He clearly wants to change America and that's what we all want! Well, the results were actually shocking, like I said, Alabama voted for Mitt Romney 100%. In the end, Barack Obama won! YEAH WE WON!

No comments:

Post a Comment