Monday, November 26, 2012

Add Hidden Objects

What was it like to program in Flash for the first time?
Well, it hasn't been for the first time, but I guess it was easy. Adding hidden objects is one of the things that I like doing in Flash because when it comes to putting the codes, it's something fun. I think that when putting the codes, it's really frustrating when you are just beginning, but if you're like me: once knowing what to do for every object, it's a piece of cake! Most people are like that, they might have trouble with it for the first time, but of course, if they keep practicing, it will be incredibly easy for them.

What kind of game action would you like to add next?
Well, I would love to start by actually having codes where the player can actually find the hidden object games. I think that when you get a jump start with the code, it will be easier to when the game is due. Plus, if you don't like the way you did something, you can always go back and edit whatever you don't like. 

3 comments:

  1. Ana I totally agree with you now that we been using flash for a while it is easy . In my game I want to add code as well so it can make my game challenging I agree with you in many things from this post Goood Joooob .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ana!
    I can tell we are similar people. When the instructions are known well, the rest of the part is easy. Practice is definitely a great habit. If you really want to learn more, you should play around with flash and see what you can do. I loved your hidden objects scene! Great Job!
    Arlette :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ana,
    I think the same like you after working with flash for 3 years it gets easier every year but also we are learning new thing so not always is going to be easy.

    ReplyDelete