Thursday, October 25, 2012

Choose a Learning Topic 1-5

1. My big subject area: Eating healthy

2. One really important thing I learned about this subject is: To stay healthy, doesn't mean to give up one food. It means that we can eat it every other day or week, that leads to balancing our eating habits. We want to have a balanced dies because we sure don't want to give up one food. That's what staying healthy requires.

3. People should learn: to obviously eat and stay healthy. Why? As they always ask me why, I answer, because food is the center of our life. Without food we would die out of starvation. We need every food to get the nutrients and energy into our bodies. We surely don't want to worry if we have a high cholesterol or diabetes, so that's why I say that we should learn how to eat healthy, so that we wont have any trouble with starting.

4. My hidden object game will teach people: to start eating healthy and balance your eating habits. By that I mean that we don't want to eat chips all the time if we want to balance our diet. Instead of chips, let's eat a carrot. Instead of drinking Gatorade, let's drink water.

5. Title of my game: Stay healthy, Be healthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment