Monday, October 29, 2012

Frankenstorm 2012

Do you know anyone that lives on the North East?
No I don't know anyone that lives on the North East.

How about in New York City?
I also don't know anyone that lives in New York.

If you were to make a hidden object about Frankenstorm, what would the setting for you game scene be?
Well, I guess that I would use the setting of where the supers storm occurred. I think that if I would choose that setting, I think that the players will have more interest in this game because from what I have seen, players also like real-life stuff.

What ten objects would you hide?
I would put: humans, transportation, the city, buildings, streets, rocks, a lot of water, snow, hail, and destroyed objects.

What kind of information would your player learn from playing the game?
Well, the player will learn about facts about this storm. I think that if they learn from it, they will know what actually is going on around the world. That even though we are not in the place where the storm took place, we are aware of what we don't want to experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment