Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Choose Learning Topic

Well, I chose this topic because it's something that is really important to me, by the way. Well, I am doing this because I have family that has problems on staying healthy. I chose this topic because to me staying healthy is something that we should all do. Why? Like I said, food is the center of our life. Without food, well we wouldn't be living, we wouldn't have our energy or nutrients in our bodies. Staying healthy doesn't mean to stop eating one food. It means that we should balance our eating habits. It doesn't mean that if we eat one chocolate we are going to gain 10 lb. It means that we can eat one piece of food every other day or week. I have some ideas that I can put into this game: Find objects that don't belong in this scene
I chose this rule because it fits perfectly with my topic: Eating Healthy. Well, we all know that eating healthy requires a balanced diet. I can make a scene where the character is like saying that he/she is hungry. Then they would say," What should I eat?" They will have 3 different choices like, salad, pizza, or takis. The best choice would be a salad. Another idea is that when the character goes to the grocery store, he/she puts groceries in the cart. There would be like for example, hot cheetos, apples, milk, or snickers bar. You would eliminate the chips and the candy because the bar and the chips are not healthy. Well, these are some of the ideas that I have for when I am putting one of the rules of a hidden object game. Another one can be that there is a refrigerator and you have to eliminate the items that are bad for your health, maybe like sodas and candy because they have a high percentage of sugar. After that, then you can throw them away to the the trash. I will have much more ideas, so that the game can be a fun and entertaining game!

1 comment:

  1. I Think that your game idea is very good it's a unique one i also agree that we should all stay healthy and i like your game topic because right now that is a big issue and we need to stop people from being unhealthy Great Job Ana you have a great idea .

    ReplyDelete