Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Plan Game Scene

Well, I imagine a girl/boy, character, saying,"I am hungry, but what should I eat?" Well, as you can see, the main goal of the game, is to be healthy by eating healthy foods. That means we should balance our eating habits, so that we don't get one type of food. Obviously, we want for the character to choose something healthy, for example, if it was in between a tomato and some candy, the character will have to eat a tomato. Well, this is simply an idea or a vision of my game. The thing that most excites me is that I will be putting drawings and the code, so that the game can be interesting and educational for players at the same time. I also like the topic that I am focusing on because this is something that we should all do in our daily lives. Food is something that we need, like I said, it's the center of our life because we need the nutrients in our body. These are some of the things that I personally think.

1 comment:

  1. I think that your game is going to be amazing i am so exited because my game topic is very interesting to well you have a great game idea and i already want to play it Good luck keep going you are going to create a great game .

    ReplyDelete